Ayurvedic treatment for cold and cough can help you get over the symptoms easily. Ayurvedic herbs for cold and cough are extremely beneficial as they cure the condition naturally.
How do I identify cold and cough?
The symptoms of a cold generally take 1-3 days to occur, after you get exposed to a cold-causing virus.
Nasal symptoms of cold are-
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell and taste
- Sinus pressure
- Drainage in the back of your throat
- Watery eyes
- Constant headache
- Sore throat
- Fatigue or tiredness in general
- Body aches
- Chest discomfort
- Breathing difficulties
Is flu different from cold and cough?
Cough and cold and flue may appear to be very similar at first. They are both respiratory conditions and have similar symptoms. However, both these illnesses are caused by different viruses.
Symptoms of flu are more severe than cough and cold symptoms. Cough and cold can rarely lead to additional health problems. A flu can cause complications such as sinus and ear infections, pneumonia, or sepsis.
What are the different types of cough?
To get yourself treated, you must first be able to identify what type of cough you are experiencing. Cough can be of these types-
- Chest Cough: It is a type of cough that comes from the chest and is often triggered by excessive mucus. Ayurvedic cough syrup is the best remedy for cough.
- Dry or tickling cough: This type of cough usually occurs when the throat does not produce enough mucus. This results in irritation of the throat. Ayurveda provides home remedy for sore throat and dry cough that can help you with instant relief from cough.
- Bronchitis: It is a type of cough that produces a yellow-gray phlegm and is accompanied by cold-like symptoms including running nose, headache, and fatigue. Ayurveda provides home remedies for running nose and sneezing that are natural remedies for cough.
- Post-viral cough: A post-viral cough is a common symptom that follows an upper respiratory tract infection caused due to throat inflammation.
Cold and cough treatment in Ayurveda yields the best results. You must try our Karma Rasayan Green Tea as it is the best ayurvedic medicine for cough and cold. This product not just provides the best Ayurvedic cold cough treatment but also offers Ayurvedic home remedies for cough and cold. Green Tea is really beneficial for curing common colds, coughs, and fever. Ayukarma product is made to serve its purpose just that way. With over 1 million customers realising the authenticity of our products and their efficacy, you should definitely try our Ayurvedic remedies for cough and cold to get relief and feel better.